Learn and understand the New Age of Credit and how you can leverage it to become financially independent. Credit Education is designed to boost your credit knowledge. From articles, to credit videos and free credit calculators, there’s always something for everyone.
Our Credit calculators can assist you in making financial decisions and answering financial questions: Prepare an estimate of when your debt will be completely paid off, assess the advantages of combining high-interest debt or devise a strategy to reduce your debt payments as quickly as possible.
Your credit utilization rate, sometimes called your credit utilization ratio, is the amount of revolving credit you’re currently using divided by the total amount of revolving credit you have available.
Debt-to-income (DTI) ratio compares how much you earn to your total monthly debt payments. Crunch the numbers with our DTI ratio calculator and find out if you’re ready to apply for a home loan.
Debt consolidation rolls your existing debts into one, ideally with a lower interest rate and shorter payoff time. This is often accomplished with a debt consolidation loan, but there are other ways to consolidate debt depending on your specific situation.
Need help with your finances, but not quite sure where to start? Read our blog for financial guidance, tips, and more!
Can Cryptocurrency Affect Your Credit Score? As you’re likely aware, there are a lot of factors that can influence your credit score. These include...
Mortgage Qualification How does the Mortgage lender determine the qualifying score? This was developed for Creditors AND lenders to better...
Soft Inquiry vs. Hard Inquiry - What It Means to Your Credit? It's important to understand all the elements that comprise your credit score when it...
Tricks Used By Cyber Thieves For Identity Thief Among the significant negative effects of the coronavirus, the pandemic has actually caused a...
Enormous Wall of Money Coming Into Bitcoin? Former hedge fund manager Raoul Pal shared his view on the economy, gold, and bitcoin last week in a...
What Our Customers Are
Saying About Us
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Uptrend Credit?
How does it work?
- By enrolling in monitoring.uptrendcredit.com, you’ll receive unlimited access to your credit report (card) and credit grade (score).
- You will also receive 24/7 credit monitoring, credit alerts, credit report consultation, and access to our credit education center.
- There are also optional benefits available to members including access to all 3 credit reports cards and credit grades (scores).
How much does Uptrend Credit cost?
$ 17.95 per month
$ 22.95 per month
What do I need to enroll?
Are you a lender?
- Payment History reflects whether or not you create payments on time on each of your accounts.
- Credit Utilization covers the available credit you’ve used. If possible, keep on with 30% or less of your total available credit.
- Credit Age shows how long you’ve had credit, and how old each of your accounts is.
- Credit Mix covers the types of revolving and fixed-payment credit accounts you hold.
- Credit Inquiries illustrate how many times you’ve applied for a brand new credit in the last few months or years. New credit applications make up 10% of your credit score.